2012 Starfish Stroll
Hand in Hand icombined the Ice Cream Social and the Starfish Stroll and created a bigger family fun event! Ice cream, face-painting, stone-carving, magicians, games and music kept everyone entertained all afternoon. Mulligan’s restaurant barbecue with donations from Save-A-Lot food store, Coca Cola, Sara Lee and Frito-Lay had people lining up for a picnic dinner.
Ed and Barbara Dunsworth from Nicaragua, Abel and Maggie Vargas from Belize and Gail Spradlin, Allyson and James Williams from Appalachia there to meet and greet all of their friends from past immersion trips.
Thanks again to Save-A-Lot food store for matching donations up to $10,000 helping us raise nearly $25,000 at this event!
- Our next event is the Legacy Breakfast – to reserve a place, call the office at 502.459.9930 or email email@example.com
Teams Challenge Status
Once you register you will:
- Receive your personal Starfish Fundraising Page
- Receive your personal secure Fundraising Center
- Be able to set your personal Fundraising Goal
- Upload your image.
- Write your personal statement of support
- Able to promote the cause on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Email